Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas is around the corner/great why to start a new year

Christmas is literally around the corner. It kind of crept up on me so I jumped in with two feet these past few days. Tree is up, my list is almost all done and there are presents wrapped under the tree!

How are your Christmas plans going?



We just realized that our first issue has been delayed. It's always something to expect but not something that you want. We are so close but seeing that we are almost half way through December it would just make sense to have it come out for January 1, 2014.

It will be a great way to start the year!







To post our front cover on Face book I had to convert file from a PDF to a JPEG (or similar). And I am sure you have all run into this problem before. I found the easiest way ever to do this.

Check out this link


Are you a good problem solver? I find so many panic and make issues seem so much more than they are.

What is your plan of attack when things don't go as scheduled
https://www.facebook.com/momentrepreneurmag

No comments:

Post a Comment