Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Best marketing tips

As a Entrepreneur you have taken some risks and without being a risk taker you would not be where you are today.

While looking up the definition of 'risk' I was surprised to what I found.

1. a situation involving exposure to danger.
2. expose (someone or something valued) to danger, harm, or loss.

Kind of negative, huh. I have been raised that if you do not take any risks you will never know how successful you can actually be. The work risk to me is a positive thing but I guess it's all how you perceive things.




I was once told by a teacher of mine the true meaning of knowledge.

"True knowledge is not knowing the answer, true knowledge is knowing where to find the right information"

Has there been any quotes/statements that you have heard that have always stuck with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment