Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WordPress plug-in creating backlinks

Check out this awesome WordPress plug-in that takes the drudgery out of creating backlinks
Body:
Hey- My work at home followers
 
As an experienced internet marketer, you know how important backlinks are to improving your site’s search ranking. But the painstaking process of creating those backlinks individually is tedious and labor-intensive.
You may have purchased products in the past that promised to create backlinks for you, but none of them worked, at least not the way they promised.
And hiring a service to create backlinks for you is too expensive. So is getting a virtual assistant. Who can afford one? Not me, and I’ll be not you either.
I was about ready to just give up until I found out about Automatic Backlink Creator 3000. Not only did it do what it promised – created a lot of backlinks for my site automatically – but it turbo-charged my search engine ranking, boosted my traffic, increased my AdSense revenue, increased my sign-ups, and increased my sales as well as my affiliate sales.
The ABC 3K did the work it would have taken me days or even weeks to do, saving me tons of time. Plus I didn’t have to spend money on hiring a service or getting a virtual assistant. With ABC 3K my ratings increased, my traffic increased and I made more money. It really is incredible!
 
The way it works is this: When you subscribe to the plug-in, you become part of the ABC 3K Network, which already has thousands of members who run thousands of sites. The network sites automatically create backlinks for other network sites, boosting everybody’s backlinks exponentially.
Here’s what the ABC 3K will do for your site:
  • Indexes every page and post on the site it is installed on daily
  • Indexes whatever URLs you enter into the plug-in daily
  • Creates and submits RSS feeds for every post on your site on a regular basis
  • Creates backlinks to a set of URLs you input with a guaranteed number monthly Creates anchor text backlinks within the ABC 3K Network and gets those links indexed
  • Creates another free opportunity to make money by giving you a free Build My List account
With ABC 3K, you don’t have to waste your valuable time manually creating backlinks. The plug-in automatically does the tasks that must be done for your site to succeed, giving you more time to focus on more important things.
Most importantly, your site will have better rankings for targeted keywords and higher traffic. And more traffic means more money for you!
You don’t have to do anything. ABC 3K provides hands-free backlinking for you!
A lot of successful internet marketers already are members of the ABC Network. People like Salah Muddaththir, of salahstudios.com, who said, “In two weeks my AdSense earnings were up 27%! The plug-in had more than paid for itself already.”
Or Yaa Koerrpen, from fitnesscourse.org, who said ABC 3K dramatically increased the number of backlinks to his site from the very first day. “Every page I have added to ABC has improved my rankings,” he said.
I know that you are way too busy to be creating backlinks manually, even though you appreciate how important they are to improving your site’s rankings. If you are like me, and don’t have the time or money to spend getting more backlinks, get the ABC 3K0 plug-in and start building traffic and revenue without the toil and expense. It worked for me and it will work for you!
I’m super excited about this plug-in, so you will have to pardon my enthusiasm. It’s just that great!
With ABC 3K, hands-free backlinking is as easy as A-B-C!:
Best,
work at home mom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment